Today I was sorting through my nail polish drawer, deciding which colours I want to use now that it feels like Autumn is practically here! I think Autumn is my favourite season for nail colours, I love the nudes, browns, oranges and reds.
- The Barry M colour is called ‘Cappuchino’ and its a lovely mix of a grey, mushroom sort of shade. It looks really unique, but a very flattering colour that feels really classy on the nails. I need to wear this one more often!
- The bottom left is a George nail polish from the Gel Pro range. This is in the colour ‘Brooding Plum’ and it is the most georgous colour for A/W, it is a rich burgundy red colour with a hint of purple. So lovely, and lasts really well on my nails.
- The other Gel Pro by George nail polish is called ‘Putty Pink’ and it just sums up the colour of autumn. It is the perfect mix of brown, pink, red and orange. A really unique colour and one I use every September as we tranistion into Autumn.
- The top shade is from Rimmel, in the shade ‘303 Raw As Night’. This is a vibrant red shade, it feel a little festive but its still really bright, a really true red colour. It also looks fab with red glitter over the top.
- The orange shade is from Essie in the colour ‘Vermillionaire’ and is a vibrant, crisp orange colour. It reminds me of autumn leaves, this is a great one for the end of summer too.
- Finally, I had to add a neutral nude in here as they are my favourite shades to wear! This one is from the Rimmel Kate Moss Collection in the colour ‘237 Soul Session’. I think this is my all-time favourite nail polish as it is the perfect pinky nude that just goes with everything. Love it.
Let me know what your favourite nail polish colours are for this time of year!