I don’t tend to go for red nails, apart from in Winter, when there is nothing better than a festive red colour! It just seems right for this time of year.
Of course, you don’t need to go for a really bright red, some of my favourites are really deep, plum red shades. Today I just wanted to share my favourite shades of wintery red nail varnishes.
From Left to Right –
- Avon Nailwear Pro+ in the shade ‘Real Red’ – A really true red colour, super glossy.
- George Gel Pro in the shade ‘Plum’- My all-time favourite vampy red.
- Fearne Nail Polish in the shade ‘Ruby Cotton’. Glitter to go perfectly over any red!
- Gosh Nail Polish – I can’t find this one 🙁 but an almost-black red
- Nails Inc Matte in the shade ‘Gatwick’ – If you like matte nail polish, this is beaut!
- Rimmel 60 Seconds in the shade ‘Raw As Night’ – This one is a really bright red
- George Gel Pro in the shade ‘Poppy Red’ – A lovely all rounder, really well lasting too!
So that is everything! I have a lot of other winter nail colours that I love, but red is just such a classic that you can’t go wrong with! I hope this was helpful, please let me know our favourite festive nail colours! xx