This is such an exciting blogpost for me! I have been so lucky to have been nominated for the Liebster Award, I was nominated by Jade from Averagejadeblog who runs an amazing beauty and lifestyle blog. Her blog is perfect for curling up on the sofa to read and falling into the world of beauty! Please head over and check her blog out, you will love it! Thank you so much for nominating me Jade, I’m over the moon!
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gave to you
- Nominate at least 5 but no more than 11 bloggers who you think deserve the award
- Tell those bloggers you nominated them
- Create 11 original questions for the next nominees to answer
1.What made you decide to start blogging when you did?
I started blogging in September as I am at home a lot at the moment, helping care for a family member. So it seemed the perfect time to start blogging, which is something I have wanted do for a while now. I have read so many peoples blogs for years so I thought I might as well give it a go myself! I’m so glad I have, I love it.
2. Is your blog something you talk about and share openly, or is it more private?
I’ve told all the people close to me about my blog, but I haven’t shared it on any of my personal social media. It isn’t because it is a secret, I’m just enjoying having my blog as something separate if that make sense!
3. What do you hope to achieve in 2017?
In 2017 I hope to have a little bit more direction in my life. I try my best not to worry to much about the future but I do hope I have more ideas about what I want to do with my life in terms of career as I will turn 20 next year (scary!) I also hope to be more established with my blog, start self hosting and get a pretty blog design! And to keep daily blogging as long as I can really.
4. What’s a TV series you could watch over and over again?
This one is easy for me, it has to be Friends! It is the one TV show where it feels like I have watched every episode about a hundred time but I literally never get bored of it. So funny, it is definitely the one I watch over and over.
5. What’s your earliest memory?
Oooh this is a hard one for me! My parents filmed so much of us growing up, so we have old films since we were little so it is hard to tell what is actual memory or just from videos!
6. Chocolate or sweets?
Definitely chocolate, I’m not so much of a sweet person! (apart from dolly mixtures!) And if I had to choose what sort of chocolate, it would be Terry’s Chocolate Orange for sure, mmmmm. It is my favourite ever, especially around this time of year.
7. You can have anyone dead or alive at a dinner party, who would you invite?
I’ve never been asked this before! The first ones that come to my mind are Jamie Oliver, Daniel Radcliffe and Nick Park. I think I find it really hard to pick people who I’d like to meet, because if I actually had to have a dinner party with my idols, I wold definitely be all shy and not sure what to say haha!
8. If you had the choice, would you change anything about yourself?
I think change is always good if you can better yourself because of it! I would love to be anxiety-free as I feel like it stops me doing lots of things that I wish I could do. If I could change that in an instant, I would.
9. Do you have any hopes for the future of your blog?
I hope I can carry on loving writing my blog in the future! I am enjoying it so much at the moment, squeezing in extra time spent on it whenever I have a spare minute! I would love to improve my photography, as well as self host and sort out a design for my blog that suits my style.
10. Do you have any heroes/ people you aspire to?
I feel like there are lots of people who are heroes in my eyes, but when it comes to thinking of some, my mind goes blank! I think my grandparents really, I hope when I am the same age as them, I am as happy and lovely as they are now, I really aspire to be like them.
11. What’s a funny fact about you?
I’m finding this one really hard! I can only think of a strange fact about myself – I was hit by a car when I was 12, I hit my head on the ground and a part of my head is still sensitive to touch all these years later. At the time, it gave me the most horrific black eye ever, it was horrible! So I am still super cautious at crossing the road!
- Milenka from millieonhearts.com
- Sarah and Ellie from sarahandellietalks.wordpress.com
- Jenny from sitbackandjustlive.wordpress.com
- Ingrid from insepingse.com
- Hannah from hannahjacquelineblog.wordpress.com
My Questions To The Nominees:
- How long have you been blogging for?
- What is your favourite month of the year and why?
- Biggest style icon?
- What is your star sign, thoughts on horoscopes?
- What has been your best blogging achievement so far?
- What is something you are looking forward to?
- What is your number one beauty product?
- Favourite 3 possessions?
- What food do you never get bored of?
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
- Where would you like to travel to?
So that is my Liebster award! I’m so grateful to Jade for nominating me, I am so happy! This was so much fun to do, and I can’t wait to read other people’s anwers! xx