I wrote a couple of weeks ago all about the rose gold Ebay brush set that I bought and how fab it was! (blog post here)
I decided to order another set, this time I went for this brush set which was only £1.99! I mean under £2 for 12 brushes, you can’t go wrong! It is worth noting that these took a little longer to arrive, maybe an extra week or so.
These all have pink handles with rose gold and synthetic bristles, some brushes are fluffy white ones and there are a real mixture so you do get a complete set of eye brushes!
These three brushes from Left to Right:
- Medium tapered fluffy blending brush – great for more detailed blending in the crease of your eye.
- Small, duo-fiber shading brush – this one is brilliant for packing eye shadow onto the lid
- Concealer brush – good for applying eye shadow base onto the eye or applying concealer
Left to Right:
- Small fluffy shading brush – again, this one is great for smoothing shadow across the eyelid
- Eyeliner brush – For applying eyeliner onto your lid if not using the liner applicator
- Medium fluffy blending brush – great all-rounder for applying or blending out crease colours.
Left to Right:
- Small detail brush – Ideal for inner corner highlight or highlighting the brow bone
- Angled brush – Great for filling in brows of using for winged liner
- Large duo-fiber eye brush – Works well for concealer or applying eye shadow base
Left to Right –
- Small tapered crease brush – Great for applying colour into the crease if you need to be detailed
- Medium tapered crease brush – Slightly fluffier than the previous so great for blending out the eye shadows
- Large fluffy blending brush – Ideal for finishing the look, blending everything together
So that is all the brushes! I have already used a few of these, as well as washed them and they really soften up even more after you wash them, so keep that in mind. I did find a couple were a little scratchy on first use, but for the price I honestly can’t complain.
Let me know if you decided to buy these brushes, they are such good value for money, plus they look really pretty too, who doesn’t love rose gold!