Today I am doing the Blogger Recognition Award! I was so kindly nominated by the lovely Milenka, she has such a lovely blog! She writes brilliant posts from outfits of the day, to travel posts! So thank you very much for nominating me, I’ve linked her blog here.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them, providing a link to the post you created.
How My Blog Started.
I began my blog properly in September, so I have been blogging for about 5 months now! I started writing as I am at home a lot at the moment because I have been helping a family member whilst also doing my part time job. I found that blogging is such a lovely escapism that I really love. I don’t really know what I’d like to do as a career yet, and I am awful at desicion making! But my blog has given me a new focus that I enjoy so much, and I have written daily (apart from when I was poorly!) since September, which I am really proud.
Advice For New Bloggers.
I think my two main tips would be:
- Have fun! I think when you first start out with a blog, it is best to just play around and have fun to find your personal blogging style. I tried different styles of blog photos, different topics etc. I think it is easy to feel as if you need to go straight into super organised blog schedules – but at the beginning, I think it is much more fun to just enjoy your blog and find your way, that way it will never feel like a chore.
- Read other blogs! I find this is a lovely way to meet other bloggers, be inspired and get advice and tips. Everyone gets writers block sometimes, so it is a lovely idea to get reading, plus lots of bloggers share their tips so you can often find help there when you are first starting out. Plus you will start to make friends that way too, as this really is a lovely community to be part of.
This is a really popular tag, but like Milenka, I’m sorry if I nominated you after you have already done this tag! Xx