I recently bought the Maybelline Brow Drama for myself so I wanted to chat about my thoughts today, in a speed review style, as a new idea I had for a series on my blog. I am going to try out some quick, straight-to-the-point reviews on some beauty products!
- The Maybelline Brow Drama retails at £4.99 for 12ml of product. It comes in 3 coloured shades and a clear version with no colour.
- I have mine in the colour medium brown, which is a perfect match for my brow colour – a cool-toned brown shade. I was so pleased this didn’t have a warm tone to it – nothing worse than orange tinted eyebrows haha!
- The wand has a round shaped brush, which I love as you can hold the brush any way and really get to every brow hair. But if you have super thin eyebrows, it may be a little too big to use.
- It leaves a colour to your brow hairs, making it ideal if you have sparse brows as it allows you to really make the most of what you have!
- The Brow Drama has good holding power to keep your brows in place but without them feeling heavy or full of product.
- Packaging: 3/5
- Price: 5/5
- Quality: 4/5
Would I repurchase? Definitely! This is a great brow mascara and I am loving using it, especially combined with my Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade for full looking brows. Let me know if you like the speed review idea for future posts!