Spring is one of my favourite times of the year – everything feels fresh and bright! We have had so much good weather here in the U.K. over the last few weeks, the sun being out has made such a difference! This weekend, it will be Easter so lots of people will have time off work, so I wanted to chat about some of my favourite things to do this time of year.
- Go for a walk! Getting outside always makes me feel 100 times happier, plus more if the sun is shining! Whether you walk somewhere from your doorstep or drive to somewhere scenic and explore, walking is a lovely way to enjoy the spring.
- Visit a new city or town. Long weekends always feel the perfect time to try somewhere new. Catch a train or drive to somewhere new, explore and get some delicious food.
- Baking! I feel like cooking for fun is something I always forget, but it can be so lovely to get lost in the kitchen and enjoy making something. Easter biscuits??
- Go for Brunch. I feel like food in general is just one of my favourite things haha! Brunch gives you time to get ready, take your time and head out for some delicious food and still have the rest of your day free.
- Go to the seaside. I know motorways can be busy, but visiting the beach is always worth it! I live in a seaside town, but love exploring new places. Last Easter I blogged about our trip to Beer and our trip to Branscombe, both are lovely.